MasteR-ClaN

Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
MasteR-ClaN

Since 2008

5 verfasser

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p)

Virus
    Virus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p) Empty Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p)

Beitrag  Virus Di Aug 16, 2011 3:12 am

Name: Jamie Harold

Nickname: Virus

Cod Erfahrung: 2003 OLDSKOOL.

Clanvergangenheit: umm, >:BB<-> (Died) psychopaths (Died) teambb (died) sRv (Died) ][esc (Died) PwneD (Died) syncronize (original, Died and leader of 2#) -|R9|- (Left) Infamous (ldr, died) asphyx (inactive) and maybe more dead clans
    Ziele bei und mit uns:ich mochte viel spass mit ihr erleben und meine deutschkenntnisse trainieren and to play loads of funwars when I m on... And you guys are always on..

Warum wir? A good clan with good players, who are also nice and don't whine, want to help bring this to the top of the top. It just so happens i also play very well with Santa and Raven. Even though they are both cocks.

Warum gerade sollten wir dich aufnehmen? What Raven said, but I'm Virus!

a few screenies just incase some don't know me, i can post more war screenies if really need be. Anyway, thanks for reading Smile

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p) Shot1611

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p) 55-9

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p) 49-8

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p) 45-6

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p) Shot1672

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p) 14-2

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p) 23-8

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p) 26-7

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p) 27-7fwagainstsrv-1
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 97

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p) Empty Re: Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p)

Beitrag  Admin Di Aug 16, 2011 3:38 am

u pwned me earlier on R9 harbor rifles Very Happy

come play some funwars with us . come on our ts and all that stuff Very Happy the ur member tag will belong to u in noooo time Smile .

/Trl for meee Smile
    Santykins
    Santykins

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p) Empty Re: Virus the original [TRIAL](not for long though ;p)

Beitrag  Santykins Di Aug 16, 2011 4:01 am

One of the all time 1.4 greats! Another legend to join MC?!?! CBA FTW!

In all honesty Jamie is one of the best pub players in cod, destroys on harbor and he's an all round nice guy. Would be an asset to our clan and it's a HUGE yes from me. I can also speak for Willy and i bet that he would have a huge YES to give to Jamie too.

ALSO HE CANT TALK GERMAN LIKE MEEE! XD

(Also this clanlist is the same for me: >:BB<-> (Died) psychopaths (Died) teambb (died) sRv (Died) ][esc (Died) PwneD (Died) syncronize (original) ) Except I have another 50 to add...... . xD

"It just so happens i also play very well with Santa and Raven. Even though they are both cocks. "

- We've all played for over 7 years and having 3 of us in the same scrim would be a VERY good thing for MC. Even though Jamie is a fat penis.

Also, finally, his pub best score is better than mine. Jamie if that 58-7 is your best score, it's better than mine by 1 death!

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLLLLL MOFUCKAH
    Santykins
    Santykins

Beitrag  Santykins Di Aug 16, 2011 4:04 am

One side note - he isn't THAT active but to be honest when he's on he makes up for it. x
    ManiuM
    ManiuM
    Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

Beitrag  ManiuM Di Aug 16, 2011 4:30 am

hey virus...

thx for your words about MC, it makes me happy.

i cant believe your apply. wow. nice one....

i wonder now: 3 very good cod legend want to be a MC-member.

visit our TS2 and have some fun and funwars together.

get a trial-tag (yellow) and let the dieying 1.4 patch rock.. XD

ManiuM, admin, leader
    Virus
    Virus

Beitrag  Virus Di Aug 16, 2011 5:41 am

Thank you for the kind words! Including you Santa Wink

Haha, no really, thank you for this oppotunity, and as Santa says, i am not THAT active, but when i am around, i want to be playing for you guys Smile

thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you x
    raveN

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

Beitrag  raveN Mi Aug 17, 2011 8:56 pm

HAHAA JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

U SICK FUCK

get in

and plz be active this time u slag

dude is a legend Smile

raveN

Beitrag  raveN Mi Aug 17, 2011 8:56 pm

hahaha mani cant believe it Very Happy
    Santykins
    Santykins

Beitrag  Santykins Do Aug 18, 2011 12:45 am

"pls be active" xxx
    Virus
    Virus

Beitrag  Virus Do Aug 18, 2011 6:27 am

Aaahaha thank you willllllly! i will be man, dont worry boys! Got work all over the weekend so i will dedicate Monday and onwards to strictly cod1 MC!
    raveN

Beitrag  raveN Do Aug 18, 2011 11:54 pm

GG JAMIE Very Happy

cu soon

Gesponserte Inhalte

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Do Mai 16, 2024 3:11 pm